Muslim.Chat is the fastest growing online Muslim community. We are also the only transparent online Muslim community that is representative of the majority of Muslims (Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah).
Our community adheres to the scholarly tradition of agreement on the adherence to the Sunnah as formulated in Aqeedah Tahawiyyah (Al-Tahawi), and to the known madhaahib concerning Fiqh by reliable narration as formulated in the Hanafi, Shafii, Maaliki and Hanbali madhaahib. We have chosen to adhere to these principles as they represent the majority of Muslims since the early days of Islam(Tabi’ees/Salaf us Saalih) and the fact that there are no other transparent Muslim communities that represent the majority.
Our community and the leadership team of this project represent people across the spectrum of Muslims. We are an apolitical community that neither supports nor opposes any government or mainstream political movement.
We welcome Muslims and non-Muslims from all walks of life that want to learn about Islam or just want to get to know the Muslim community.
Our main goals are:
1. Environment We want to create a warm and welcoming environment for everyone. We will endeavor to ensure our community is free from toxicity, hostility and all other aspects that are not a reflection of a Believers character
2. Education Learning and understanding about beneficial knowledge is very important in Islam. Everyone is encouraged to learn and to help others learn too.We regularly host classes by known scholars of Islamic knowledge
3. Dawah Helping both Muslims and non-Muslims learn more about Islam and spreading the message of Islam as represented by the majority
4. Fun Having halal entertainment that builds bridges and bonds between people
5. Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi anil Munkar Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil